WRITING IS THE CONCIOUS MIND'S WAY OF TRICKING THE SUBCONCIOUS TO REVEAL ITS SECRETS

My photo
As a top-ranking Amazon author, Judy Howard’s writing career expands across many genres –– memoir, romance thriller, travel, reality-fiction, and young adult and –– but the theme is always the same –– overcoming life’s difficulties. Following her two passions, traveling and writing, Judy Howard and her cat Sportster have experienced many adventures as they traveled across country in a Winnebago. Described as an inspiration and a firecracker, Howard has earned her titles as Motivational Speaker and Writing and Marketing Expert. When Judy is not traveling, she resides in southern Oregon in the coastal town of Brookings, Oregon with Sportster’s ‘Grieving Gift,’ Sneaker Wave.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

What Are The Odds?

 



Those  of you who have followed me over the last 12 years….12 YEARS!  WOW! A milestone for sure! …. I  am a Positive Thinker.  Out loud anyway.  I’m  a Seeker.  Always seeking something more. And I’m  a Reacher. Always reaching out to make a difference.

The last two years have been a  struggle for me to be a Positive Thinker,  inward or out loud.  I’ve fought every minute of every day  to be  a Seeker of something more, and a Reacher to make a difference. I was  not alone in my struggle. Because you  struggled, I  struggled. No one is an island. Staying alive  has been A Global Challenge. 

 And yet still we are all still  here. Do you know what the statics are of you, me, and each and every one of us even being here, right now, in this moment? That’s 8 BILLION  of us as of December 2022. 


  WHAT ARE THE ODDS that  each of us … you, me … being here, right now? 

  WHAT ARE THE ODDS that each of us, with our own individual uniqueness in which  no one,     anywhere,  OUT OF 8 BILLION PEOPLE,  is like you  or like me?

  WHAT ARE THE ODDS that from the beginning of man living on this earth, over hundreds of thousands of years  that  my ancestors and your ancestors   survived to   pass down their genes, generation after endless generations?  

  WHAT ARE THE ODDS your ancestors and mine lived to  create our particular and unique gene pool?

  WHAT ARE THE ODDS that they all lived through hundreds of thousands of years of  disasters such as  droughts, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes? Through illnesses such as pneumonia, the flu, heart disease,  as well as all the injuries of  wars?


WHAT ARE THE ODDS
that we have survived at all to be alive right now?

70 MILLION TO ONE!

So, what’s the point you say? Why am I wasting my time talking about this?

If the odds are 70 million to one that I am alive and writing this. I owe a multitude of awe and gratitude to the courageous spirit of my ancestors, the  loving energy of my God,   the all-knowing of my Creator, and selective power of  Nature herself  …  for the miracle that is me. 

It is a miracle to me that I  have survived what are truely impossible odds,  


It is a miracle to me that I  have truly survived  impossible odds,

I must ask why?

Why are any of us miracles  here?

 It is my belief that my ancestors, the  loving energy of my God,   the all-knowing  of my Creator, and selective power of  Nature herself  have  endowed me with a gift  --their miraculous will to not only  survive, but to thrive. 


Like my ancestors, my  positive thinking (some call it faith) has gotten me this far.  

As one miracle to another miracle, I want you to thrive. I you want to seek   better ways for us to connect. I want you  to reach out,   lift up others who are struggling to thrive. Because just surviving didn’t get us here. 

What have I  learned these past two years?

I cannot survive,  if you don’t thrive.

We are  all connected.

Happy New Year  2023!

Together, 

 let’s find out how to  thrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHASE, CATCH &RELEASE YOUR DREAM

Shine a light on your shadows

Meet Cynthia Paulsen.  Last year Cynthia Paulsen, a new resident to Brookings, Oregon, a New Thought minister, and a delightful person enrol...